GMP 2: How to use websites, social media & online marketing correctly to grow your ethical Private Practice (NEW)
- Ethical and legal considerations of using online services and social media in private practice.
- The typical mistakes people make when setting up a private practice and how to avoid them
- Developing your online personal or company brand
- How to use online directories to get clients
- Websites and blogging essentials
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and You Tube
- Key frequently asked questions, tips, ‘how-tos’ and answers.
- Understand the main ethical and legal considerations
- Learn from the successes and challenges of other people who have set up their own practice
- Develop your own online marketing action plan
- More confidently determine if online marketing is for you
- Get more clients for their private practice
Who should attend?
- Anybody considering setting up a private practice either now or in the future.
- Those in private practice wanting to develop effective services and a marketing plan.
- Established practitioners looking for new ideas on how to get more clients.