GMP 1: How to set up, brand, market & grow an ethical Private Practice
Central Birmingham – 10th October 2019 – £99 (click the date to book securely)
Central Birmingham – 15th November 2019 – £99 (click the date to book securely)
Online Version (6 Hours of CPD) Start in the next 5 minutes! £47 (Click image below)
- Ethical and legal considerations of setting up a private practice
- The 10 mistakes people make when setting up a private practice and how to avoid them
- Developing your product and services
- Marketing your practice so that you get a constant flow of new clients
- Key frequently asked questions, tips, ‘how-tos’ and answers.
- Understand the main ethical and legal considerations when setting up a private practice
- Learn from the successes and challenges of other people who have set up their own practices
- Develop their own services and marketing action plan
- More confidently determine if private practice is right for them
- Get more clients for their private practice
Who should attend?
- Anybody considering setting up a private practice either now or in the future.
- Those in private practice wanting to develop effective services and a marketing plan.
- Established practitioners looking for new ideas on how to get more clients.