Citizen Anger Management CPD For Counsellors, Criminal Justice Professionals and Pastoral Staff with an interested in helping adults and young people with their anger management
[BACP Endorsed for Counsellors]
One day course inc. lunch, workbook and online resources £125
*New dates to be announced soon*
Presented by Martin Hogg from Citizen Coaching CIC
This Citizen Anger Management CPD is based on our effective, practical approach that has helped hundreds of people live a life less angry.
As a social enterprise, established in 2005, our mission is to help adults and young people access jargon-free, timely and affordable counselling, personal development coaching and anger management.
This workshop will aim to widen your knowledge of anger management and help you work effectively and more confidently with clients who present with anger. Several different approaches are explored during the day.
Anger is often misunderstood and even dismissed as purely a symptom of something else that’s going on. This workshop will provide practical tools that therapists can use with adults and young people to help them better understand their anger and how they can manage it.
Throughout the day there are video case studies and practical examples that build into a toolkit that delegates can take away at the end of the day and put to use with clients.
The main aims of the course;
- Increase confidence in working with clients who report anger problems
- Identify the underlying issues that clients have with anger
- Introduce a suite of tools to use with clients
- Use case studies to demonstrate the use of anger management techniques
- Better understand our own relationship with anger
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Confidently work with clients who have anger management issues
- Increase knowledge of anger management counselling techniques that can help clients
- Use practical tools to assist clients
- Have a better understanding of our own relationship with anger
This course would suit;
All counsellors and psychotherapists who are currently working, or interested in working, with clients who present with anger.
Criminal Justice professionals who wish to deliver an effective anger management and positive behaviours programme to their clients.
Pastoral staff and teachers working in a school or college environment who would like to assist young people in managing their anger and developing more positive behaviours.