Digital Marketing and Data Apprentice Vacancy Birmingham
We have a fantastic record of giving full time roles to their apprenticeships and also offer a competitive hourly rate above the minimum for an apprentice at £5.00 per hour and a £500 bonus on the successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Digital Marketing day to day activities
- Updating and managing content and messaging on social media channels
- Responding to social media queries
- Email marketing – writing and editing content for marketing emails.
- Video creation and editing – helping create video content for digital channels
- Working on the wordpress website, updating, writing content and asset management.
- Knowledge and working on the adobe suite, design, editing and uploading marketing materials
- Data entry
- Recording information and entering the data to the CRM
- Checking quality and assurance of the data.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Basic understanding of photo and video creation software
- Effective communication
- A flair for writing and written communication
- Good with people
- Good attention to detail
- Experience managing wordpress websites,
- Experience working with cameras
- Basic understanding of adobe suite in particular photoshop or illustrator
- Honest and have integrity
- Punctual and reliable
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
Citizen Coaching is a social enterprise that provides over 20,000 coaching, counselling and anger management sessions per year.
Citizen Click is a production company within Citizen Coaching.
Start Date after 15/67/20