First Steps in Social Media Course
One of two workshops aimed at those Entrepreneurs and small businesses that want to discover how social media can grow awareness of their services, projects and organisations and consistently communicate with prospects and clients over time.
We will guide you through Social Media and help you set up your Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and LinkedIn Accounts. If you can send an email you can get these Social Media profiles set up!
Course Objectives At the end of this half-day course you will be able to;
· Explain what Social Media is and describe the benefits of its use
· Use 9 key strategies to create a successful Social Media strategy and discover the mistakes to avoid
· Set up Twitter, You Tube, Facebook and Linkedin – this is backed up by a useful guides stored on a data CD
09.00 Arrival and coffee
09.30 Introduction to Social Media and ‘Why It’s Worth Your Time Investing in Social Media’
10.00 The 9 Keys to a Successful Social Media strategy
10.30 How to avoid these 5 Commonly Made Social Media Mistakes
11.00 Questions and Break Social Media Set Up Tutorials in Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Linkedin’
Social Media Engagement Course
The second workshop aimed at those Entrepreneurs and small businesses that want to discover how social media can grow awareness of their services, projects and organisations and consistently communicate with prospects and clients over time.
This will help you build solid business relationships and win ‘customers for life’
This course is about what to write and how to write it to get maximum engagement.
We will help you to use social media more effectively by building followers and engaging better with them.
We will show you how to do this using your Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and LinkedIn Accounts.
Course Objectives At the end of this half-day course you will be able to
· Find new ways of adding more followers
· Discover key strategies for better engagement using Social Media and avoid the mistakes people often make
· Find practical ways to engage better with people using Twitter, You Tube, Facebook and Linkedin- this is all backed up by a fully illustrated guide and a data CD of useful · Handouts and a data CD of resources for each participant to take away
13:00 Arrival and coffee
13:30 Introduction to Social Media Follower and Engagement Strategies 14:30 How to avoid the Commonly Made Social Media Mistakes
15:30 Questions and Break
15:45 Social Media engagement on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Linkedin
Questions Included: FREE How To Set Up Your Social Media PRINTED RESOURCE GUIDE and ACCESS TO ONLINE VIDEOS/ DATA CD GIVEAWAY