COURSE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named attendee, it is the responsibility of that person to ensure the attendee is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: CITIZEN COACHING CIC’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a contract between us on these terms and conditions.
Invoicing and payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card, Paypal, BACS or Cash
- Until payment has been received the your place on the course is not confirmed
Course attendance and certification
- Attendees will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the attendee. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact CITIZEN COACHING CIC to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- CITIZEN COACHING CIC will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of CITIZEN COACHING CIC, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor. We will give you as much notice as possible of any changes.
- Certificates will be provided for all courses unless otherwise stated.
- Anger Management 1 Day Course:
- Please note that to receive written conformation of Attendance on the One Day Anger Management Course you will need to provide photo identification on the day.
- Sometimes attendees may ask us to confirm their attendance of this course to a third party if asked. We can only do so if you provide written confirmation on the day of the course.
- We only provide confirmation of attendance, we do not provide reports or other feedback verbal or written should we be asked by a third party.
- If a third party requires written confirmation of attendance you can use your Confirmation of Attendance letter that we will send to you. If you require additional copies you can request them. We will not provide them to a third party requesting on your behalf.
- Replacements for Certificates or Confirmation of Attendance can be provided for 12 months after the activity.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing or by email.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
- *excluding extenuating circumstances which will be charged at CITIZEN COACHING CIC’s discretion.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the course||Refund applicable|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no refund given|
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course CITIZEN COACHING CIC reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- In the exceptional event of cancellation of a course by CITIZEN COACHING CIC, we will endeavor to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another CITIZEN COACHING CIC course. CITIZEN COACHING CIC shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the attendee.
- A lunch is provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in advance of the course commencing.
Intellectual Property, Confidentiality & Recording of Sessions
- We do not allow the recording of the training sessions this is due to reasons of Confidentiality and protecting intellectual property.
- The course is provided for your professional development it may be disseminated to other staff members or supervisees but is not intended to equip you to disseminate it on a formal basis.